Hey, my friend! You have an impressive AIM to take one BRAVE step towards your dreams! You have set your mind to studying IELTS Writing online and you have come to the RIGHT place.
There are thousands of dreamers who simply wish to study for IELTS someday and but never pull their socks up to actually start studying.
Unlike them, you have decided not to stop pursuing your dreams, and you have come here to prove that you are a DOER, not a dreamer.
Congratulations, you already STAND OUT from the rest.
However, before you set out on your IELTS Writing journey, there are a few things you need to know:
- IELTS Writing is the hardest part of the whole exam for majority of candidates, because according to ielts.org, the mean overall score for this very part of the exam is 5.6 for females and 5.5 for males all over the world.
- Most candidates can do self-study for the other parts of IELTS exam, but when it comes to writing, they struggle a lot and have to seek out professional guidance.
- IELTS Writing requires not only language skills, but also a wide outlook and basic understanding of various spheres.
- On top of all these, writing is the final part of IELTS exam, which means most students will already have been exhausted mentally and physically by the time they reach this section and, as a result, they underperform.
Sounds like too much!
But, with YOUR determination and hard work coupled with OUR professional advice and instructions which come from years of teaching experience and a thorough collection of learning materials designed and compiled by our experts, we can OVERCOME all these hurdles together!
Unlike other glossy advertisements, we don’t promise you so-called “hacks” or “secrets” of cracking a high score. What we offer is a detailed study plan to help you get an insight into IELTS Writing Task 2 and video lessons along with writing exercises to learn and practice the most frequent essay types and approaches.
If you feel ready to set off on this EXCITING journey TOGETHER with us and to put the right amount of effort and energy into this journey, give us a high five! We can’t wait to see you explore IELTS writing on our platform and start actually writing essays to achieve your dream scores!
Have a look at what we have collected for you after hours of planning, creating, and editing. We did OUR UTMOST to give you both enjoyable and effective learning experience. In our course, you will learn about:
- What an IELTS essay is like and how many parts it contains;
- 6 types of essays which FREQUENTLY appear on IELTS writing;
- Easy, but EFFECTIVE approaches to writing these 6 types of essays;
- An overview of the most important grammar aspects and sentence structures to write essays;
- What collocations mean and how to incorporate them in your writing;
- The importance of topic-based vocabulary and best tips to find and to learn such words;
- A collection of topic-based words and phrases on the most common IELTS essay themes;
Upon completing our course, you will develop a thorough understanding of IELTS writing task 2 essays and you will be equipped with the most necessary TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS to compose essays.
We know and believe in the formula: your hard work + our expertise = YOUR ACHIEVEMENT.
We are on the edge of our seats to welcome you in our course and we will always be there for you to support and to show the best shortcuts to your dream destination!